Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ha Ha funny trick!

                                       

Hey guys!
look what i've found !
some javascript code to change everything!
but it doesn't save!!!
Look my stardollars!

And i changed Justin bieber's name to flickerwings!
And also i changed some options!

You can also do this by just entering this code after logging in on stardoll!
But it doesn't save!!
here's the code- javascript:document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
see ya
-flickerwings

ܓ

8 comments:

  1. I tried doing this, but it doesn't work for me... did I do something wrong? Can you please help me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to log-into stardoll and write the code on the address bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it save Javascript on my Laptop ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope :( i wished it could save !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, Will it put the Javscript programme On my desktop? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. so its just for fun you dont really have so many stardollars and you cant buy anything with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey
    that was sooo funny how you changed Justin Biebers name to flickerwings

    that was so a LOL moment

    this club is cool
    keep up the great work

    Callie.stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok :) thx! I'll try that! Sorry 4 the late reply!! lol

    ReplyDelete