Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holiadayz comp

Hey guys :)
Sorry its been a while, but a NEW competition is up: and It is a holiday one.
Comp objective
To make the holiday-best look, still weaving in traditional holiday, like red and green, and silver
there are 7 spots open for round one!
Happy Holidays!
LCV
 Wildcard comp
If you are non ss and does not know how to do that, you can do this just as worthy alternative. make a holiday scenery with the best holiday-ish stuff on there. 7 spots open
Prizes
Final round winner: Surprise gift! +covergirl vote

Final round wildcard winner: ditto!

Second to last round gets a covergirl vote(s)
Second to last wildcard vote: DITTO
*All ENTRANTS GET A COVERGIRL VOTE*
<3, LCV

10 comments:

  1. Name: Miki1811
    Here is my entry!
    http://i55.tinypic.com/335a884.jpg

    Hope u like it!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    i will enter my name in stardoll is
    bexylin101

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome to know anonymous....
    thanks for entering

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you give me a covergirl vote, I will advertise your blog in my album and i'll write awesome things about it. And I would also like an interview on your website, just to get me some more fame. If you could, then nice doing business let me know in the comments soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is your username? I will need that to vote you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice posting and helpful info.
    Great Job!!! Informative and attention keeping!

    ReplyDelete