Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I come bearing Spoilers:D

Heyaaa

:D

So first of all I would like to thank all the people that were really kind and understood what I was trying to express in my last blog about the whole necklace situation and sent me really lovely friend requests. I don't have time to thank all of you in your gb I'm sorry, I've just got so many things going on right now.

Anywhoo

Here are the latest SPOILERS:



I'm keen on the green scarf, Black and White polka-dotted dress and a few tops but they will probably be for superstars anyway :/

Oh well...

Do YOU like them?:)

Love,

Emma
aka.MollieSunshine
xx

(Pinkrocker001)


8 comments:

  1. OMG Kohl's Abbey Dawn is comeing back that is so cool ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think that it will be superstar. if you remember when the candies collection from kohls was out in the starplaza, it was non superstar, and pretty cheap. i could always be wrong though.
    -potter171

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ it=)

    and some other thing:

    1.write your name below
    2.add one space and type the code
    3.the code is "trusts only ultra"
    4.log out,and then log in

    you will find a dress and a poster along with 5 stardollers in your suite!Enjoy!

    it really works
    look in my suit
    my name is _queensberrys_

    ReplyDelete
  4. U must do that in the club ...FreeStuff...
    Under the topic"Free charmin ultra poster and dress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it and it won't matter if it's for ss only cause I'll be one by the time the week is over!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's all free! new abbey dawn's and candies! omfggg! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG its all bak and its all non ss!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. kohl's back! it's ALL NON-SS!!!

    ReplyDelete