Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Bye. ):

Hey Everyone,
Sorry, but I am going to be leaving Stardoll Fanatic. It's not mine nor anyone else's fault. I'm leaving because I don't believe I'm needed, since they are so many other great writers. A big thanks to everyone who friend requested me, joined my clubs, wrote in my guestbook, gave me gifts and voted me cover girl - I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! . (:
I did let Ginny know about a month ago, but she never responded. But Ginny, thank you for allowing me to write its great...and I will still make guest articles if needed.
Well Thanks Everyone. =D
Peace.Love.Memories.
Adios,
KT
[ktbananaxoxo]

9 comments:

  1. Bye ill miss you and if you ever come back let me know and I always loved your articles ill miss you :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH COME ON PEOPLE...START CRYIN YEAH...THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL...ALL HERE CANNOT WRITE NOTHING, ESPECIALLY GIRL WHO WAS WRITING ABOUT THAT THAT SHE FOUND A PENGUIN IN A SHOPPING BAG...HUUUUGE NEWS...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry you are leaving,,you were a great writer... :C

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey please visit my blog: weeklydoseofgossip.blogspot.com its basically about gossip...more of stardoll!!
    its called The Gossipster but thats not the NAME of the web address its: weeklydoseofgossip.blogspot.com

    my stardoll id is niks_2luvlala1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a shame, too. You were the only good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! You were the only writer that wrote great articles. Too bad you're leaving...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooo! pls don't leavee!
    u are the best writer!! u have always news about stardoll! nobody is better than u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :)
    sorry your leaving.
    Anonymous number 2 needs alife.
    Shes leaving, we know.
    Got nothing nice to say...don't say it!!!!!!

    Wish you all the best
    xoxox
    Missy1995inbrum

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you please check out my blog, and comment some of the posts? i'd really appreciate it!
    my blog: www.stardoll-revealed.blogspot.com/
    my friend's blog: http://stardollnewsonline.blogspot.com/

    xxx ~ sweet_cute_girl

    ReplyDelete