Wednesday, April 22, 2009

..club & HB...

Hi,,
well i found this club: SIMPLE_VIP_CLUB
There write that you get free wipes..I didn't get anything ,also there is that beautiful green dress for free if u register ( it writes:only for UK members),bout it seems like it don't work any more:C
-For wipes: you just join and be first of 50 000 ppl who join the club.Yous should find it by your me doll closet.














-For free dress:register with Teen simple before 1st may.
Look this:





































well good luck if you try....
Hire is a picture of May hot buys..They are really pretty and i hope not expensive,,I love the sequin dress,it is out on 4 May...(It writes April,,Stardoll mistake.. ;/)
































well like I see,nobody writes ANYTHING on this blog for like 5 days,,I had to make this blog more interesting so i decided to go out of my main topic..I apologies if anyone is angry at me ...
antonija0

9 comments:

  1. I'm not angry, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it .... it's a pity because i am not from uk and i tried to change the country but i couldn't change it so this is unfair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not angry either.
    I think you did an awesome
    work! This is a lot of interesting
    and fresh news! Keep it up!
    And thanks.
    :]
    -At.girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love the hotbuys! Hottttttt! Lol =)

    ~Paigebaby96

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, PUT TITLES ON YOUR BLOG! Second, DONT USE YELLOW FONTS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's weard because i got the dress and im a New Zealand member?
    xxxx pip100000

    ReplyDelete
  7. sry i forgot,,i will fix it now.. C:

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE H0T BUYS B0W REAL LiFE MATCH iS A MiU MiU B0W

    snowbunny91

    ReplyDelete