Saturday, March 3, 2012

Basics Of The Basics!

Confused by the title? Haha, not a problem. Today I'm going to show you what I think are basic wardrobe essentials from well, basics!  But, before I go on, just keep in mind that you don't necessarily need all the items I chose.   All of these items are Non SS friendly too! :)

BASIC pants:
These two pants will go with anything! Plus they fit nicely on our medolls. :)

BASIC skirts:
Perfect for when you don't feel like wearing jeans or adding a little "something" to your outfit.

BASICS tank tops:
These are great for layering, couldn't live without them!

BASICS optional tights:
These to me, are optional basics. They're not something you would necessarily have to have but, they would make a nice addition to your wardrobe.

BASICS optional tops:
Same thing goes for the tops. They aren't a necessity  but, they'd make a great addition!


Price of everthing together including the optionals:

I hope this helped some of you!

XOXO
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment