Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Baaack :)

Hey girls, and guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have no excuses sooo, I'll just get on with the post. I'm completely out of ideas on what to write about. Though, I have one last idea. A (stardoll) makeup starter kit(:  These are just what I think would be a good kit for someone who's new to makeup. Anyways, lets get started!

EYES
  • White eyeshadow-DOT $5
  • Black eyeshadow-DOT $5
  • White eye pencil-DOT $6
  • Black eye pencil-DOT $6
TOTAL- $22

Cheeks

  • Light pink blush-DOT $8
  • Tan Blush-DOT $8
TOTAL-$16

Lips

  • Nude Lipstick-DOT $8
  • Pinky Coral Lipstick-DOT $8 Can find by searching pink, should be on page 33
TOTAL FOR ALL ITEMS- $54

Remember these were just my opinions yours may differ.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment