Sunday, July 25, 2010

SDF Spotlight: Tommia123

This weeks spotlight is a special SDF reader who is running for covergirl: Tommia123!


When did you join Stardoll?
I joined stardoll in the begginging of 2008 :D

How did you find out about Stardoll?

I was looking on the interenet for fun things to play :D i must have been 11 then.

What do you like to do on Stardoll?

I like to do everything especially run my club free.secrets, sell items and thenwaste that money on fab clothes :D

Why do you want to be covergirl?

I want to be covergirl because ive been on stardoll for a while now and i really love this website :) i go on everyday and i honestly never hurt anyone, just helping everyone out :D

What is your covergirl competition?

my competition is quite simple, vote for me, write in my gb that you voteddd, then you are entered into a raffle to winnn. 3 ppl will win or even more :D The surprises are only given out if i place ;) so vote pleaseeeee ;)

Anything else you'd like to add?

Oh yeah, and i love this website AND i love stardoll, add me ;)




xoxo, ginnycee

1 comment:

  1. cool. can Lventrone10 be a sdf spotlight? (Thats me, yipee)

    ReplyDelete