Friday, July 24, 2009

Just too let you know........

Hiya. Since yesterday, i have had loads of entries for the comp. Probably More than i expected. But can i ask you, if you are going too enter the competition, Please make sure you send in your entries by Saturday, 8am. Probably Tonight at 11pm will be the closing time so get sending in your entries. I have had lots of unique outfits so far and i love them! Also......
Like some of the other girls on this blog, I have only just started out writing on this blog and its a whole new experience writing on a blog that is so popular with you guys. Recently, a few of you have been very kind towards me but some of you are saying things that make me insecure and uncomfortable. Nit-Picking is what irritates me the most, saying things like "your clothes look disgusting" or "your hair is horrible". Jst natty little things like that. I may sound real grumpy but im normally a very happy person. Im sure EllyEvans, Ginnycee and Kakemonster who have been writing on here for ages, Also get this too. So can i please ask that can you keep your opinions of me and the other girls too yourself? If thats ok....

Thanks Alot Guys
Lightuppen

No comments:

Post a Comment