Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stardesign tutorial

Hey I'm back :) Anyways, I haven't gotten on stardoll in a while (2 to 3 days), but when I came back, I noticed a new, amazing trend! I'm not sure what to call it but, I love it! Here's a picture of what it looks like.


  Sorry the photo isn't the best, I just got a new laptop and I'm not sure how to cut pictures and stuff like that.

Without furthur a do.... Here's a simple tutorial on how to make these :)

Step 1. Go to design and sell, click on starbazzar jewlery, and click go to design studio.

Step 2. Pick a pair of earrings you want for the design.
 Step 3. Go to the second page of charms, Click on the 15 charm, ratate it to cover the eye, and slant it a bit downwards, Not too much though!
Step 4. Add 2 to 3 feathers until you think it looks good. I used 2 feathers.
Step 5. Grab the 14 charm, rotate it to look like eyelashes, and change the color black. Use as many as you want for desired effect. I used 1 on each eye.

Your done! Simple right? I hope this helped some of you! Bye,bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment