Saturday, October 1, 2011

Clubs and pixel judging?


Hey ya ll! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, was exhausted from school. :b Anyways instead of doing a typical post on new stores,clothing, etc. I thought I would write about something that has been bugging me on stardoll lately. Notice everytime you go to a club that sounds amazing, usually gets ruined with all those stupid topics people make? Well I feel your pain. For instance I was in the mortal kiss club and saw a topic that read "RATE THE MEDOLL ABOVE YOU <3" so being as curious that I am, I clicked on the post. Pages and PAGES of worthless post, after post, after post. I know stardoll's just a game and I'm not obliged to look at these post, but it gets quite annoying especially when they're in your favorite club. Have you ever had these types of post in your club? If so, did you do anything about it? Anyways everyone have a wonderful weekend! REMEMBER to vote in my poll, 5 days left :)
 The names were marked out for privacy of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment