Friday, September 2, 2011

Miss Stardoll World - Annoying, or not?

Hey!
Well unfortunately, I lost my MSW banner I made.
But that's not what I'm taking about.
MSW. It's all people want to win now it's on. I keep getting messages and messages of people asking me to vote them. No, I will NOT, unless you are a REALLY good friend or actually desreve it.

People just ask, and ask and no offence, but there is only ONE winner, and most of the people asking won't even win.
YES, I made that banner with the Vote me thing, but that was because ONE, I DO want to win, but I know I won't and TWO because my other one is really old. Anyone care to make me a new banner?

Bye,
x-Dani-Harmer-x :)

2 comments:

  1. Sure, but how about I hold a competition? You know back in the days when pinkicefairy posted, and like, EVERYONE this blog was really popular, not really anymore.

    ReplyDelete