Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Outfit competition!




This is my second competition I think. I know my first one, nobody won but I will try my hardest for this! Just make an outfit from anyshop that is Summery! But you have to include something from the shop Sunny Bunny (if you can't see the shop go to
http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startShopId=102 and you will be able to see the shop! You can slo go to it by clicking on StarBeauty and it will come up with a SunnyBunny next to the shop LUXE and it will take you there!). You can also use makeup and hairdye!
I will pick 5 winners (so please enter, if I don't have enough entries then i will lower the amount of winner I'm picking!) You can tinypic it or email me at gabrielle.handberg@hotmail.com
The winner will win 10 stardollars and one non-superstar gift and non-superstars will get 11 stardollars worth of gifts (your choice ofcourse!)

Bye for now Stardolls,
xxx
x-Dani-Harmer-x
________________________________________________-
EXAMPLE FOR COMP:


6 comments:

  1. how do u enter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i36.tinypic.com/33lpgtv.jpg

    I'm katiethbk and I'm wearing a bobby pin from sunny!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To enter tinypic your entry here in the comments with your username for Stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://i37.tinypic.com/2i9glds.png


    nantia.absolute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my link in your gb ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is kristinkakiki on stardoll look at my doll please

    ReplyDelete