Friday, August 20, 2010

My Interview with MissChelz97

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people who voted for me.
When did you join Stardoll:
I can't remember when I first joined stardoll. My first ever account on stardoll is called Cheesybishop but I wanted to start from scratch and thats when I made this account. I joined in the year 2009 but not sure what month.
Who made you join:
No one made me join, I just liked dress up sites at the time and came across stardoll. I have told some friends about it and now they are on here too! For example Mizzkirstie1234, my friend.
How often do you read Stardoll Fanatic:
I read stardoll Fanatic very day so I can keep up with the free things and competitions. I think it is the best Stardoll Blog I have seen yet. Keep up the good work.
How did you feel about winning the Hotbuys Competition:
I felt really proud when I won the competition because it is the first ever competition I have entered on here and the first one that I have won. I would like to say a big THANKS to everyone.
What is your favourite shop on Stardoll:
I don't really have a favourite shop, as soon as I see something nice I will buy it if I have the money. I quite like shopping at peoples Bazaars though. Especially for Barbie items.
What do you like on Stardoll:
I like to dress up my doll and chat to my friends. I also love to enter competitions because they are fun!
What do you mainly buy in the suite shop:
In the suite shop I mainly buy Clothes racks or Mannequinns to model my clothes. In one of my rooms the clothes racks are holding up all my free clothes and in another room the Mannequinns are holding up my Barbie items.
What do you mainly buy in the starplaza:
I mainly buy clothes in the Starplaza (Sorry, I had to joke at that)!
Umm.....I would have to say that I mainly buy handbags to go on my shelf.

Notes:
I would just like to say thanks to all the people who helped me win (for the 3rd time). And thanx for doing such a great job on Stardoll Fanatic!

Pink bits are me.
Blue bits are MissC.

Ellie xox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment