Monday, August 30, 2010


heyy,
since my poll found out that most of you think that my stardoll fanatic is a good idea but can't be bothered to enter i thought that i would make it really easy and say that just email me your stardoll user name or post it in the comments, im sorry to all of you who voted that you thought that my stardoll fanatic project runway was a really lame idea and that i should just leave the blog because my posts sux im sorry but you are just going to have to get over it and will have to just scrol past my posts... don't forget that i need 14 people to run it.

bye byee
tiger_evie_624 =]

3 comments:

  1. I'll do it'm a non-ss though so it may be more difficult - my stardoll name is Fruiti_fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my names BlackIce_fairy
    i was ones that said ur post sux but i thought u were lvc sorry i lov ur posts

    ReplyDelete