Sunday, August 8, 2010

Creativity and Style Competition!



COMPETION FOR ALL STARDOLLS,SUPERSTARS AND NON SUPERSTARS!



Hey guys! Its 33Superman here, Running my first Competition. So Basically this Competition bases around style and creativity.In my suite,I have too many clothes and so many shoes, I just don't know what to style them like anymore,since I've nearly wore every single one,So this is where you step in.I want you to Go to my Suite,and Style my doll with any of my clothes the most creative you can do and to the best of your ability! I'd Love to see what you guys and girls could make out of my clothes and accessories in my suite! It's so easy and so fun. So please C'mon and do it. This is what you do:

1) Visit My Suite: 33Superman .
2) Style My Doll, Anyway You wish,using any clothes,accesssories you wish!
3) You have a choice, you can either a)screen shot the picture and post a tinypic link to my guestbook or you can b)save to your album and tell me you've entered in album through guestbook. or c) you can screen shot the picture and email it to me at grace.facebook@live.co.uk. I'd rather Email.


But Hurry up,the Contest ends the 12th of August. I will only except a Max. Of 20 Entrys so get your Entries In Faaaaaaaast. I will Post up the 20 Entrys and let the public vote on who they think is the best. Their will be 1st Prize, and two Runners up prizes. Vote me CG.


MAKE SURE TO COMMENT THIS BLOG IF YOU HAVE ENTERED, ASWELL HAS THE OTHER THINGS IN STEP 3).

4 comments:

  1. I AM IN !!

    MY STARDOLL USERNAME IS --rihanna----

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry :
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_O69O2aUOUZU/TF7jkqfmH6I/AAAAAAAAB44/ls2dpeYN1Qc/s400/99099.bmp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I'm in and here is the link:

    http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae133/Abbril-/?action=view&current=tghjgj.jpg

    I use:

    http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae133/Abbril-/?action=view&current=56yhj.jpg

    I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete