Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Charity



I am posting this because I want to help a great girl. Her name is GothRibbon , on stardoll, and she tried so hard to become a CoverGirl, but her dream never came true. She spent more than 7000S$ daily, stayed on stardoll more than 4 hours, dressed-up many dolls and changed her outfit every day. he is hard working to become a CoverGirl so please help her dream come true. Please vote her covergirl, only one if you don't want more, and for this Stardoll is giving you the play and earn 1 Stardollar. She is a great girl and she deserves this. And because she's such a great girl I'll call her this month's best fanatic. Congratulations! Sorry if I bothered you but I wanted to introduce you this awesome girl. Sorry again!

Hugs, Ccatalina


P.S.: She never asked me to do this, I am doing it because I want to help her dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. dear stardollfantic i need help getting cover girl too my name is matt123mattrrt7 my email is mgjellybean@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete