Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stardoll "I love Holland" and new SD update!



Ok so if you have gone to starplaza you have noticed that the "I love Holland" items are out! I think they are cute I am not a fan of the dress though, but I am sure you Fanatics can work something out. Ok also something else new on stardoll is.....well there is really now word for it so let me just explain. If you go to starplaza or suite shop and click on an item that you can buy more than once a little box will come up and it will ask you how many of those items you want and it will tell you how much those =items together cost! Now since what I just wrote is a little to hard to understand just look at the picture above. Anyway what do you think, in my opinion it is very useful you can buy all the items you want at once without having to go back and do it over and over and over again!

1 comment:

  1. COOL
    In Slovenia we don't have this :(
    i hope we will be "renovated" too

    TNX for information

    ReplyDelete