Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love Turkey and Earth Day!




Ok so first I would like to start off by saying Happy Earth day! Today I went on a field trip at my school to this natural history museum, we learned about ways to help our planet and some things that have harmed it too. Well anyway just comment telling me how you are going to save the planet and if your school has done anything to help out! Well lets just get to the topic today stardoll has yet again released another "I love example" This time its Turkey! Now I have never visited Turkey and I dont know much about I think its very cool how Stardoll does these things! So if you go to starplaza you will find the I love Turkey items on the front page! So happy Earth day and enjoy your Turkey spirit lol!

~Pinkicefairy

No comments:

Post a Comment