Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To all readers

Hello..

The last few weeks, the blog has littarly been bombed with rude comments.. We haven't been posting anything, because we just haven't had the time. As a few of you know (the ones who visited my suite), I've been in the US for 3 weeks and haven't had access to any internet.. So that's why I haven't been writing.. I guess that's why EllyEvans and Ginnycee haven't been writing either. This is not the first time a lot of rude comments have been posted, but when Sabrina624 wrote a topic about it, most people stopped.. I just have one Q for the onece who keep writing all those cruel things: If you think the blog suck so much, why do you even bother reading it? I promise to be more active from now on and for those who hasn't get it yet: We poste topics about free stuff etc. to make the ones who don't know about it aware of it.. We are not always the first to post this information and maybe you already knew about it? But please stop leaving rude comments because you already knew about it, because a lot of people probably didn't know about it until it was posted on the blog..
I hope all have understood my 'message' through this post' and will still visit the blog.. I will post a lot more noe..
PS. The gifts in the JB club are no longer avilabe.

xxoo
Kakmonster

4 comments:

  1. well i have answer to you stupid question baby you probably just lost load of readers because of your lazyness. ok maybe you have been in US and whatever but i don't think that other writers been, especialy not ginnycee because it's her blog but she is just too lazy to write in it. so be honest and just admit you mistake. thanks. i'm sorry if i am being rude but i am just mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok i don't really mind i made a blog myself you can look at it if you want to also i have a cheat for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE IN THE US BUT... WE KNOW GINNYCEE ISN'T AND THE REST! PLUS YOU HACKER I ASKED YOU TO GET THE JB CLOTHESFOR ME BUT SHE HACKED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughh, just shut up!! The blog sucks! Face it! Idc about your stupid excuses. Just give up. You sound so whiny.

    ReplyDelete