Friday, February 6, 2009

Styled Outfits for SS and NSS. =]


NonSuperStar Outfit:
24 stardollars!
*leopard leggings - 5
*satin bra - 3
*station necklace - 3
*audrey boots - 4
*tube top - 4






SuperStar Outfit!
24 Stardollars.
*zebra pants - 6
*high heeled boots - 5
*fudge top - 5
*rio top - 8

Styled Outfits of the Week
^^
Hey everyone!
I know Ginny did something like this a few weeks ago.
I am just changing it up a bit.
Both my outfits cost the same and they are unique - something you might not pick out for your stardoll.
So non superstars - you can still dress as cool as superstars! you just have to be creative.
Hope you enjoy =]
Talk Soon..
Peace.Love.Happiness.
~KT






8 comments:

  1. Sorry, but i still think that the superstar outfit is way better..
    oh... and by the way...
    I'll be looking forward to read more of your articles/posts... =)

    cya later... <33
    Please visit my suite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they both were cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me how u take pictures of ur suite plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone=]
    ahem listen up - i will tell you in my next post~
    sweet_cute_girl- thank you so much. and i will =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. isnt the first outfit 19 stardollars?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually like the non-superstar more haha
    and I'm a superstar.

    add me on stardoll my name is clasixx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you want to be superstar for free??
    then visit Metarl!!
    Sign up and if you earn just 10,000 points, you will receive a $10 gift card to become superstar on stardoll!! Just as easy as that!
    the link is here:

    http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=i_luv_stardoll_

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is one of the great post that i have seen...
    Puma Sneaker

    ReplyDelete